An Emphritic lad who has a strong for you and the world in general.. Intrigued and selfless and I g

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Welcome 2017

#Waooow!!! Welcome to 2017!!!
Happy New Year Brethren!!!👥👥👥 I Bankole Adurayemi Kehinde Give thanks to Almighty God For his mercies & Kindness over my life... I really adore and praise his Holy Name and I will forever worship and humble my lone soul in His infinite presence😑😑😑 2016 Is gone and forever remain History... We can only remember it in our Heart nd by the pictures📷 we take...So many Things really happened and we are still alive... #ArentYouLucky??😂😂😂 I look at my self and I remembered all what that has happened to me***The Good and Bad*** I remembered every moment I had with everyone..I also remembered all that happened that I even of commiting suicide but here I am now very strong and happy..Even tho I had so many thoughts and questions... Would I be able to accomplish my targets for 2016??? Yes,I was able to accomplish it 99% through God help...I am indeed Greatful.. I strongly like this Quote***Tough times dnt last but Tough people do..I looked at what I wrote on the eve of 2016 about what i Want God to do for me and what I hoped to achieve it  by his Grace and as am speaking to you now The Jehovah Jireh has made it possible...He is really Glorious and awesome... I thank him a lot.. From Jan1 to Dec31 2016...366 Days...**LeapYear.. You are alive nd hearty.. Hmmmn God is Good!!!All the Time😀😀😀 There are many things I wish to say about my self and can really learn from it.. It doesn't matter from where you are from  but what you are and how far you can positively change a being...isn't That simple... 2017 Has started!! How far do you think you can go?.. How far do u think you can achieve your Dreams?? It doesn't matter where you start from but what matters is how you end your journey... #2017..you cant expect it to be easy. #Liaaliaa😊😊😊 Brethren I want you to look at ur self and prepare ur target for *YEAR2017* nd present it to God in  a sincere way to help You and I am telling you  *2017* is easy...
N:B: God does not forsake his children but help those that does his will!!   #Year2016••••

#RunAwayFromSin

#BePrayeful

#BeThankfulNoMatterWhat

#BeWatchful

#BeOptimistic

#TakeHeed

#ReadUrBIBLEAlways... 

#WelcomeToYear2017... . . . .  

#LoveYouAll!!!!!😀😀😀😀😁😁😁😁

No comments:

Post a Comment